The TIPP conference series, the science driven cross-disciplinary conference, started in Tsukuba, Japan in 2009 (TIPP 2009), followed by Chicago in 2011 (TIPP 2011), Amsterdam in 2014 (TIPP2014) and Beijing in 2017 (TIPP2017). The conference aim is to provide a stimulating atmosphere for scientists and engineers from around the world. The 2021 edition will take place virtually.
The conference will, as in the past, include plenary invited talks and parallel tracks with contributions outlining state-of-the-art developments in different areas. The program focus is on all areas of detector development and instrumentation in particle physics, astro-particle physics and closely related fields, in particular:
- Accelerator-based particle physics
- Non-accelerator particle physics and particle astrophysics
- Experiments with synchrotron radiation and neutrons
- Nuclear physics
- Instrumentation and monitoring of particle and photon beams
- Applications in photon science, biology, medicine, and engineering